The ideal applicant will have:
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Cert III in Parks & Gardens or higher
- Garden maintenance experience, with a focus on residential gardens
- An interest in gardens, enthusiasm and a genuine willingness to learn
- A professional and reliable approach
- Good knowledge of plants, pests & diseases and pruning techniques
- Self-motivated, yet have the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Experience with all tools related to garden maintenance
- Work Monday to Friday. No weekends
- Possibility of casual work (1-3 days per week)
- Above award pay rate
- Work in a culture that encourages learning and growth in our industry
- Great team culture
Ian Barker Gardens is a landscape design, construction and maintenance company based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. We specialise in high-end residential gardens and are seeking a suitably qualified or experienced Maintenance Gardener.
We offer an easygoing work environment with an attractive salary and the potential for future growth in a very rewarding industry.
This is a unique opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual who is interested in a legitimate long term career in residential garden maintenance.
To view our work visit: click here
To apply, please email your resume to Celeste at email@example.com