An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Maintenance Gardener/ Horticulturalist. This is a unique opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual interested in a career in residential garden maintenance. You’ll have the chance to work in some of Melbourne’s most exclusive gardens.
This full-time position will suit a qualified and or experienced Horticulturalist. You will be self-motivated but have the ability to work in a team environment as each day you will be working in teams of two.
Some core duties include:
- Completing garden maintenance tasks such as but not limited to; pruning, mulching, weeding, watering and applying fertilisers.
- Complete irrigation system repairs and basic troubleshooting issues.
- Operating maintenance equipment including power tools in accordance with OH&S procedures.
- Liaising with clients, office support staff and team members.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Certificate III in Parks & Gardens or higher
- Minimum 2-3 years garden maintenance experience, with a focus on residential gardens.
- Solid knowledge of plants, pests & diseases and pruning techniques.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Current drivers licence.
- A genuine interest in gardens, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
What We Offer
This is a unique opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual who is interested in a career in residential garden maintenance.
- Work environment – Dynamic work environment with a friendly and professional team.
- Career development – Potential for future growth in a well-established company with a strong reputation and pipeline of future work.
- Working-Life Balance – Monday to Friday with no weekends.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a new challenge please apply via SEEK [https://www.seek.com.au/job/53444260] or email your resume along with your cover letter to Celeste at email@example.com.