An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified and experienced Landscape Construction Supervisor to assist in delivering on our high-end, residential projects. Your primary task would be to lead a team of skilled landscapers and apprentices on a day-to-day basis in all areas of landscape construction (hard and soft scaping).
In this role you will:
- Communicate with the construction manager, office support, and clients on-site
- Provide reporting on ongoing works on-site back to relevant individuals and teams
- Manage, mentor, and train staff and apprentices
- Manage and liaise with clients, designers, and subcontractors
- Ensure site safety (OHS responsibilities)
- Ensure construction quality and efficiencies on a day-to-day basis
- Plan and schedule materials and tasks
Our Ideal Candidate
Our next Landscape Construction Supervisor will have:
- At least three years of experience in supervision with a focus on residential projects
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction (or similar)
- Sound knowledge of both hard & soft construction techniques
- Construction induction card (‘white card’)
- Experience with earthmoving equipment (excavator/bobcat)
- Current driver’s license
- Strong planning, organisation, and time management skills with the ability to problem-solve.
- Enthusiasm and a genuine willingness to teach and lead a team
What’s On Offer
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual who is interested in a long-term career in residential landscape construction.
We offer you:
- A Great Work Environment – Dynamic work environment with a friendly and professional team
- Vehicle – Option of a fully maintained vehicle in role
- Computer & Phone – Computer included in the role as well as phone allowance
- Career Development – Potential for future growth in a well-established Australian company with a strong, highly regarded reputation
- Flexibility – We understand the importance of work-life balance. Work only Monday – Friday with weekend overtime optional
- Earning Potential – Above award salary offered (note that this depends on qualifications and experience)
How To Apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and think you are ready to develop into a leadership position, please apply here.