We are seeking a full-time, qualified Landscape Architect/Designer to join our design team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to present creative solutions to site constraints on a diverse range of residential projects.
Core Duties Include
- Liaising with clients verbally and via email
- Working closely with a small team of designers
- Transposing design concept sketches into AutoCAD
- Developing concepts in landscape and planting plans
- Developing hand-drawn perspective sketches
- 3D modelling of projects
- Selecting and creating planting plans
- Selecting design palettes and materials
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A portfolio spanning a range of design styles – preferably with a focus on residential projects
- Sound knowledge of plants, landscape materials and construction techniques
- Intermediate to advanced AutoCAD skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Adobe Suite
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in designing outdoor spaces
- Experience in photoshop and 3D modelling
- Confidence in freehand drawing
What We Can Offer You
This role is an exciting opportunity for a reliable individual interested in a long-term career in the landscape design and construction industry.
- Flexibility – A positive work/life balance, with full-time hours from Monday to Friday only. Flexibility around hours negotiable
- Dynamic team – multifaceted job role in a passionate, friendly and professional team
- Work environment – work from our open, airy and light-filled office in Canterbury. Just a moments walk from Mailing Road
- Development and learning – grow your skills and knowledge base in a well-established landscape design company with a strong reputation and pipeline of future work
How To Apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and ready to join a great team, please apply with your resume and portfolio to the Administration and Operations Manager, Sharna, via SEEK or at email@example.com.
If you would like to view our work or learn more about the team, click here or please follow us on Instagram here.