This role offers a rare opportunity to work in some of the most exclusive and private gardens Melbourne has to offer. If you are interested in having a genuine career in Horticulture, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Why join us?
This is a unique opportunity for a reliable and self-motivated individual who is interested in a career in residential garden maintenance.
- Work environment – Dynamic work environment with a friendly and professional team.
- Career development – Work in a culture that encourages learning and growth in our industry
Skills and experience:
- Willingness to undertake an apprenticeship in horticulture or Parks & Gardens
- Valid drivers’ licence
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic – punctual, reliable and honest
- A genuine interest in gardens, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Apprentice skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of plants, pests and diseases and pruning techniques
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Motivated with a desire to learn
- Basic operation skills relating to garden maintenance tools
- Matured age apprentices will also be considered
To apply, please email your resume to Celeste at firstname.lastname@example.org